WHAT WE COLLECT
The following are examples of the personal information that we collect:
Activity Examples of Personal Information Collected
Registering on our website Name and e-mail address
Purchasing on our website Name, billing address, shipping address, and phone number
Contacting us via e-mail Name, e-mail address, and any information about yourself that you choose to submit as part of your inquiry.
Write a product review Name, e-mail address, and any information about yourself that you choose to submit as part of your product review.
Signing up for our newsletter E-mail address
In addition to the above, we may use the following technologies to automatically collect information about your activities on bodhibeverlyhills.com.
- Cookies – "Cookies" are small bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies remember information about your activities on the site to make your visits to our website more enjoyable and valuable to you by providing a customized experience and recognizing your preferences when you visit our website. If you've chosen to disable cookies on your browser, some of the functionality of our website may be lost. Certain of our web page, particularly those that require a login and password, require that cookies be enabled in your browser and cannot be used when you have disabled cookies in your browser.
- Web Beacons, Clear Pixels, or Pixel Tags – Web beacons are small graphic images on a web page or in an e-mail that can be used for such things as recording the pages and advertisements clicked on by users, or tracking the performance of e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Web Server Logs – Web server logs are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the webpages you request to your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term you entered or the link you clicked to bring you the webpage. The web server log also may record information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your browser by the server.
- Geo-Location Technologies – Geo-location technology refers to technologies that permit us to determine your location. We may ask you to manually provide location information on our website. We may also automatically collect general location information from your web browser.
Note that we do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you can look at our website, but you should not make a purchase, register, or submit personal information to us.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Triibe5 primarily uses the personal information that it collects to provide you with products, information, and services. We may use your information to track your purchase history and to contact you for account and promotional purposes. We may also use your personal information for other legitimate business purposes, including to detect and prevent fraud, to collect amounts owing to us and to maintain business records.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Triibe5 may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Service providers. We may share your personal information with companies that perform services for us, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail, e-mails, and SMS (Text) Messages, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service. If you sign up for our newsletter and are a U.S. client, we share this e-mail list information with our third party advertising agency Google and with Facebook and Shopify to help them better target marketing e-mail deployments and advertising to consumers. Google, Facebook and Shopify do not have the right to share e-mail addresses or any specific e-mail activity data with other third parties that are not BODHI service providers (although they may share aggregate/non-specific activity data). Should you wish to opt out of this sharing, you simply need to opt out of e-mail communications from us, either through the unsubscribe function in email or by contacting through email.
- Social Networks, Widgets, and Plug-ins. If you use any features made available to you on our website by a third party it may result in information being collected or shared between us and the third party. For example, if you share a link to our product information with your followers on Twitter, that information will be posted on Twitter.
- Other instances. Triibe5 may share your personal information in order to protect the legal rights of our company, our employees, our agents, and our affiliates, to protect the safety and security of our visitors, to detect and protect against fraud, or to comply with law or legal process.
- Business transition. Triib5 may share your personal information with another company that buys some, or all, of the assets or stock of Triib5 and that company may use and disclose personal information for purposes similar to those described in this policy. Triibe5 may also share personal information with prospective purchasers to evaluate the proposed transaction.
Triibe5 may share de-identified information (i.e., information that is not directly connected to your name) in the following circumstances in addition to those identified above:
- Aggregate information. We may share de-identified aggregate information about our customers with advertisers and marketing partners.
- Behavioral-based advertising. A third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website and other websites so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously and maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
You have the following choices with how your information is used:
Your Options What you need to do
Updating or Correcting the Personal Information Relating to Your Account You can update or correct your name, e-mail address, and other preferences by logging into your account and clicking on the “Account” page, or by contacting through email.
Receiving newsletters and promotional e-mails You can click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail that you receive. You can opt out of postal promotions by logging into your account and clicking on the “Account” page to change your preferences, or by contacting through email.
Behavioral Based Advertising You can opt-out of some, but not all, by using your browser settings to block cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
Remove content from user review You can remove content that you posted on a BODHI public space, such as part of a product review, by e-mailing details to firstname.lastname@example.org Note that we will endeavor to honor your request to remove information, however, our removal of your information does not completely erase that information from the internet. For example, historical copies, or “caches,” may remain.
Receiving text notifications To opt out of future text notifications, you can reply STOP to any text message you receive or send an e-mail request to info@Triibe5.com.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY NOTICE
If you are a California resident under 18 years old and a registered user of the Site, you can request that we remove content or information that you have posted to our Site. Please note that responding to your request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal from our Site (e.g., if the content or information has been reposted by another user). To request removal of content or information, please contact us at Info@Triibe5.com
COMMUNICATING WITH US
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, or of you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, you can contact Triibe5 by e-mail:
Triibe5 - los Angeles, CA
Direct message via Instagram: @Triibe5
Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY